The multidisciplinary community for everyone working in radiology, radiation oncology and the underlying sciences.
48-50 St John St, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 4DG
The British Institute of Radiology is the international membership organisation for everyone working in imaging, radiation oncology and the underlying sciences.
Our aims are to:
- Support the work of our members and their colleagues to achieve professional excellence
- Provide continuing professional development for our multidisciplinary community
- Publish cutting edge research for our authors and readers across the world
- Influence and connect with the wider professional sector
- We believe in the value of multidisciplinary collaboration to combat disease;
- We believe that every effort should be made to optimise the use of radiation in healthcare and in the diagnosis and treatment of disease;
- We believe that research and education are vitally important; and consider all our members to be equal regardless of profession or grade.
Registered charity no: 215869
Patron: Her Majesty the Queen
Listings by BIR Events
Summary: Due to popular demand and previous successes, this event is back again in London for 2019!
Summary: This event will cover the very important aspect of safe clinical practice, addressing a wide range of issues related to radiology errors.
Summary: This event will provide an update on common musculoskeletal radiology problems.
Summary: This event aims to provide an invaluable multi-disciplinary forum in which to hear about current practice and the direction of flow of IRMER
Summary: The BIR midlands branch present the first in our Consultant Update Series study days.